At last: The big day’s finally here!
I’m so excited to present you with the first of my brand new video series: Dear Natalie, where you and your fellow readers can ask me absolutely anything about life, business, wellness, and more.
(Also: I’m in my new apartment in the video! Isn’t it beautiful?)
This first amazing question comes from Dee, who’s been digging into the habits, rituals, and routines of highly successful people. She asks:
As I try to take my business to the next level, I’ve been looking at successful people and their lifestyles, from their morning routines, to what they eat, to how they unwind. I want to know all the things!
I’m wondering: Do you have a routine or practice that you can’t live without?
If you’ve been with us for a little while here at She Takes on the World, you’ll know this is a topic I’ve been talking a ton about lately. So, as soon as this question rolled in, I knew I had to answer it right away!
Click the video below to learn:
- Just how early millionaires wake up in the morning, and when they start their workdays [1:20]
- My morning ritual (and why I don’t have a crazy beeping alarm clock) [1:57]
- Why you should always “eat the frog” first [3:48]
- What I learned Richard Branson does to start his day when I stayed on Necker Island (his private retreat) last year [4:19]
- The thing I used to believe I had to do to be successful, why I ditched it altogether, and what I do now [5:12]
- … And more.
Click above to start watching right now!
This Dear Natalie series and candid Q&A is going to be a huge part of our new focus here at She Takes on the World.
So: If you have a question you’ve been burning to ask me, I invite you to send yours in to email@example.com, or leave a comment below — and you could be featured on the show.
We always love getting your notes, and whether we get a chance to film your question or not, we read every single submission carefully. So don’t be shy!