In today’s episode of She Takes on the World TV, I’m going to share with you three very quick mindfulness exercises that you can do right at your desk at any point throughout the day when you’re feeling stressed or just need to power up your productivity. These are super-easy to do, but if you do them regularly, you’ll notice a HUGE improvement in how you feel while you work!
Take a few minutes now to find a quiet spot and get comfortable. Ready? Let’s get started:
To recap, here are the three mindfulness exercises I just showed you:
Stress Shaker (Releases stress from your body)
- Start by taking a few deep breaths then bring your awareness to whatever is causing you stress.
- As you become aware of what’s bothering you say, “I’m willing to move forward and see this differently.”
- Then take a few deep breaths, using the exhalation to SIGH and release the tension.
- Once you’ve done this, shake it out and move your body, visualizing your stress being shaken away. Do this for as long as you like.
Time Tap (Shifts your mindset to a place of abundant time)
- Place your hands on your lap.
- Starting with your pinky fingers, tap one finger of each hand at a time (synchronizing your left and right hands) and move through each finger to your thumbs.
- As you tap, recite one word in a five-word mantra for every tap. My favorites include, “I always have enough time,” “I am one with time,” and “Time is within my control.” (Or, create one of your own, being sure to focus on YOU being in control of time instead of the other way around.)
Focus Flame (Reduces tension and eye strain)
- Turn off your computer.
- Light a candle.
- Bring the flame to eye level, holding it about 12-18 inches in front of you.
- Set your gaze on the flame and look at it for 1-2 minutes.
- Take deep breaths as you do this, releasing any of the tension you may be feeling with each exhalation.
Your actionable this week is to try at least one of these meditations to release stress, expand time, and reduce tension and strain so you can be productive and achieve your purpose in the world with ease. And be sure to share which one you like best in a comment below.
P.S. Want more like this?! Check out The Conquer Meditations, a whole album of meditations that I’ve created especially for entrepreneurs like you!
The guided meditations will help you work through blocks and limiting beliefs, get laser-focused on what’s most important, magnetize more of your ideal clients, power up your wealth mindset, and ultimately create an abundant business and life you love. Buy the album here.