Hi, my name is Natalie MacNeil and I want to change the world.
As a woman business owner and globetrotter, I decided to start blogging in 2007 to share my experiences as I started my own business and traveled to about 60 countries around the world. That blog grew into what She Takes on the World is today -one of the top blogs in the world for career-minded women and women entrepreneurs. I am also the co-founder of Emmy award winning digital media firm, Imaginarius. I contribute to a number of media outlets discussing entrepreneurship, women in business, and using social media and online tools. These are some of my recent press features:
- AllBusiness | Doing Business Overseas
- WORKS by Nicole Williams | Living the Dream: Natalie MacNeil
- American Express OPEN Forum | 12 Tips and Tricks for Rebranding Your Business
- AllBusiness | Reaching Out to Angel Investors
- Mashable | 9 Tips for Small Business Success on eBay
- The Dish | Natalie Takes on the World
- Mashable | 11 Pro Tips for Better Business Blogging
- She Owns It | 20 Women You Should be Following on Twitter
- YoungEntrepreneur.com | The Best Way to Get Client Referrals
- AMEX Open Forum | Young Entrepreneurs Tell How to Use Facebook for Your Business
- Business Insider | The Three Biggest Challenges I’ve Had to Overcome as a Founder
- Under 30 CEO | How To Gain Market Share in an Unfamiliar Marketplace
- The Wall Street Journal | How to Score Press Coverage
- TechVibes | Natalie MacNeil vs The World
- WomanzWorld | Top 20 Biz Women to Follow on Twitter
- Financial Post | Top 100 Websites for Women: The best of the Web for working women
- ForbesWoman | ForbesWoman Top 100 Websites for Women
- Entrepreneur.com | 11 Friends You Haven’t Met; But Need to Know
- Forbes.com | Thirty Women Entrepreneurs To Follow On Twitter
My passion is getting more women into business. Recently, Time Magazine reported that 54% of men and 69% of women say they believe there would be less problems in the world if only there were more women leaders in business and government. I believe women leaders have the power to shape a better world. I want to see more women leading companies, organizations, and countries. Within each of us there is immense power and purpose. My goal is to light the spark that makes you dream big, realize your fullest potential, and make your mark on the world.
She Takes on the World is dedicated to the women who want to change the world.
Who’s with me?
Lots more to come…