Greetings from Easter Island, where I’m fulfilling a childhood dream of visiting this mysterious and magical place…
If you want to take a peek inside my travels through South America, come follow me on Instagram @nataliemacneil (where you’ll also get to see some insanely adorable sea lions and turtles from my recent trip to the Galapagos Islands…)
Just because I’m on the most remote inhabited island on the planet, doesn’t mean I don’t have an awesome episode of She Takes on the World TV for you, though.
In today’s episode I’m interviewing Kathryn Hocking, an eCourse launch specialist and founder of eCourse Launch Formula, and we’re going to bust through the 3 biggest myths surrounding eCourse launches. We’ll also show you:
- How you can have a successful launch even off a relatively small list.
- The two things you absolutely must do if you want to have a six-figure launch.
- Why you don’t need to be an expert to launch an eCourse.
Then we’ll switch gears to talk about the 3 biggest things Kathryn did to get to her first six-figure launch, including:
- How to Conquer your internal blocks and upper limits to reach the success you crave.
- The percentage you need to invest in your biz to earn the revenue you want. (Our ‘secret sauce’ formula!)
- Long-term planning and why you might need to up your game along the way.
Remember, a six-figure launch doesn’t happen by accident. (Click to tweet)
Be sure to leave a comment below and let us know what you thought of this interview…we’d love to hear from you!