T.G.I.F. We have the 6th edition of the blog carnival for women entrepreneurs where we share valuable business and entrepreneurship articles as well as news for women entrepreneurs from throughout the week. The next edition of the blog carnival for women entrepreneurs will be published next Friday, October 2nd. If you have a blog post or article that you would like to submit, please use the submission form.
- Kelly King Anderson presents Thoughts about Touchpoint 2009 posted at StartupPrincess.com. This is a recap of the annual conference that is held for women entrepreneurs.
- WinWeb presents 100 Tips & Tricks for Freelancers and Self-Employed posted at WinWeb. You will find at least a few tips from this list that will help you with your small business.
- Adrian Try presents 4 Steps to Better Filing posted at FreelanceSwitch. Organization is a key aspect of running a successful business and this article shares tips on what to do with all those files you have neatly organized in the filing cabinet laying around.
- Erica Douglass presents To Free or Not to Free? posted at erica.biz. A look at whether your business should offer its next product or service free of charge.
- Lynn Terry presents Personal Inspiration posted at ClickNewz. This is a touching story about how one woman entrepreneur impacted and inspired her family.
- Michelle Conlin presents Is Optimism a Competitive Advantage posted at BusinessWeek. This article examines how workplace optimism is linked to higher profits for businesses.
- Coree Silvera presents Social Media Rules Of Engagement – 10 Concepts For Understanding Online Communities posted at Market Like a Chick. An overview of rules you should follow to effectively connect with your target market through social media.