Welcome to the first edition of the She Takes On The World weekly blog carnival for women entrepreneurs. The goal of this blog carnival is to share a selection of quality entrepreneurship articles and introduce you to fellow women entrepreneurs. There is so much we can learn from each other’s experiences. If you have a blog post or article that you would like to submit for the next edition, please use the submission form. Last, we greatly appreciate if you could spread the word about the carnival and submission page so that each new edition will be bigger and better than the last. Without further ado, here we go:
- Shawn M. Driscoll presents Are You Solving the Right Problem? posted at Lead the Way Blog. Shawn discusses how to find the source of the business problem you are facing and the questions to ask yourself to tackle the problem head-on.
- Dame Scribe presents Ascertaining Criteria posted at Sense Scribe. This article is all about how to make a decision on whether or not to buy a business and includes a helpful business acquisition checklist.
- Linda Smith presents 3 “D” tools you bring to your business posted at Linda’s Business Blog. Find out what the three most important tools are to build your business and reach your goals in this inspirational article.
- Michele Miller presents Research You Can Do: Mini-Immersion posted at Wonder Branding. Learn how to conduct effective and affordable market research for your business.
- Sarah presents My Experience with Facebook’s Advertising Program posted at Trees Full of Money. This article looks at facebook’s advertising platform in-depth and helps you to understand if it is right for your business.
- Kathleen Gage presents How Bestselling Authors Utilize Online Methods to Reach the Top posted at Street Smarts Marketing & Promotions. Learn about the three phases of launching a book and the steps you need to take to successfully market your book.
- Angel Taylor presents Do You Need Permission to Succeed? posted at Angel Taylor’s MLM Profits Blog. This article is about developing the right mindset to allow yourself to succeed and reach any goal you set out to accomplish.
- Gloria Booth presents Home Based Business Plans posted at MLM Marketing UK. Have you considered whether or not you’re going to need a business plan for your home based business? This article will help you build the right plan for your business.
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents Make Money Blogging: Top Bloggers And How Much They Earn posted at The Digerati Life. This article goes through how to start a blog and looks at eight very successful bloggers. If you would like to turn blogging into a full time job, this article will definitely motivate you.
- The Smarter Wallet presents Best High Yield Savings Accounts posted at The Smarter Wallet. This article compares various high yield, online savings accounts to help you make a decision on where to stash the hard earned dollars that your business makes.
- Investing Toolkit presents The Successful Stock Investor: Do You Have These Attributes? posted at Investing Toolkit. This article discusses the skills needed to be successful at investing your money and managing your investments.
- Kate Hopkins presents 100 Free Tools to Create Your Own Personal MBA Program posted at Online Colleges. Kate looks at how you can get a business education on your own, in your spare time, using online tools and resources.
Thank you to everyone who submitted articles for the first edition of the blog carnival for women entrepreneurs. The carnival will take place every Friday and submissions are due Wednesdays at 6pm EDT. To submit an article use the submission button below: